Monday, April 14, 2008

Bratislava, SLOVAKIA 2006

PART 2

Building The Stage Part 1: This is Klacno, a school up in the mountains. this is where we will build the stage, in the basketball hall!!
Building The Stage Part 2: setting the instruments aside and making sure we had everything
Building The Stage Part 3: Master builder Milan at His Brillant design.
Stage Complete! with additional decos of course
Peteo and I, cutting some deco for the kids
Magda magda!.. Nice colour combo
Kids Playing Human Foosball!
ME trying out the HULA.. haha.. notice the little girl at the side.. she was my teacher!!
kamilka and I.. reflection :)
Fun in the Sun with all my Fans.. The kids!!.. love them very much
homemade outdoor activities with my games group.. really good. gotta try it for yourselves

No comments: